Breaking Political News

"It's been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." -- Ronald Reagan
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:10 am 
Professional SqlSpacer

Dr.X wrote:
Thanks for tips, I will definately buy one in the next couple of days but untill then I may stear clear of the net. Also I am using two firewalls which mught be the problem, not really through choice though. one that comes built into the motherboard software which I can't seem to turn off and zone alarm, which I like becasue it alows me to toatally cut of the conecction, but i didn't think Zone alarm would conflict, do you have any experience with it?

Yeah, and I ditched it.

I hope it is not version 6.0

Quote:
Version 6.0 Spyware Controversy

In 2006, InfoWorld Senior Contributing Editor James Borck discovered that ZoneAlarm Security Suite 6.0 continued to send encrypted data to four servers even after the user had disabled all of ZoneAlarm's communications options.[3] Zone Labs have since posted a press release on their website, giving instructions for users to disable the covert communications while asserting that no personal information is shared and that disabling the communications will weaken security since the software will not be able to update itself using Zonelab's servers.

A couple of the most computer nerdly guys I know claim that by using a router you are virtually untouchable by a hacker or computer virus.

They don't use software firewalls or anti-virus programs and claim they've never been hacked or gotten a virus (how you would really know if you had a virus without virus checking software is a mystery to me).

If you have 10/1000 LAN ports on your motherboard then a router can run you up to $100 or so if you want the router to have 10/1000 ports.

Also, the wireless routers are about the same cost as the non-wireless ones and they also have ports you can plug into. Even if you aren't a wireless user you might still want to consider buying a wireless router.

Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

MrPurple 3:16

Bite me, Founder.

Stand up for SqlSpace equality!

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=67736

Go Rogue on SqlSpace with me!

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=67778

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:46 am 
Admin

Dr.X wrote:
Just letting anybody know with any interest that I won't be posting here any more, not because of any disrespect or grievances but because it seems when ever I'm logged in or post I keep getting hacking attempts, well, when I say attempts, they are actually succeeding in getting throw my firewalls. No damage ever occurs but my hard drive and processor go crazy and it slows everything down to the point where I can't do anything. Who ever it is, they know the law....and know what they're doing, simply showing me they can do it. So Goodbye, though I will still return to read posts every now because I actually enjoy the content.

X...you should have let one of the Admins know about that. :(
I will pass this onto Founder for you.
Besides the fact Im on a Mac and have no problems...I also run with a router...it came with the broadband package from Telstra. Its wi fi (but we dont use that part) and its great. We run 3 computers off it. Have never had a problem and we are using 2 Macs and a PC laptop...its configured for the Macs but it happily runs the laptop.

See you back when you get one... :wink:

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:38 am 

Dr.X wrote:
I have all my life questioned what if I believe or what I'm supposed to believe is not true. That is why I don't believe in going to church on Sunday is worshipping God, why I believe there is no power in kneeling before a statue of a dead Christ on a wooden cross any other statue of carving or porcelain statue be it Mary, the devil or anything else you could name, why I don't believe I can save peoples souls, why I don't believe that standing in a forrest naked and chanting will give me special powers, why I don't believe that conversing with spirits will give me any greater knowledge than the next person, why don't I believe that calling some 1800 number will give me insight into the future, why I don't believe I can read a few books or study a few topics and that will make me greater than the next person or make me become a "teacher", why I believe I have no right to constantly attack people for their beliefs, why I don't believe anything gives me the right to say "If only you something about this" or "if only studied that" and then roll my eyes, why I don't believe that upon my death I will be zapped up to heaven and will lay around for eternity playing harps. (I will go to the grave and rot, just like everybody else until my saviour returns). I could go on forever but I think you get the point.

I'm glad to hear that you've searched your own mind, body & soul for your own answers. Far better to question oneself then to constantly question others without knowing where you stand to begin with.

Perhaps sometimes my questions seem aggressive. I'm sorry if they do. I do not mean to offend. As you have stated a number of times, we are both Individuals searching for Truth - we simply see the world differently. I respect that difference because it helps me learn & it helps everyone learn. I don't want to ever find somebody who agrees with me completely on every thought or Belief. In fact, if I ever did (perish the possibility :!: :shock: ), I'd probably go out of my way to prove myself wrong just so they would form their own opinions :!: :idea: I'm serious.

I have a great deal of respect for you, Dr.X - even tho in the heat of discussion it might seem contrary. I enjoy our collective inquisitions immensely & I have learned quite a lot from those conversations. I hope the same can be said for you.

Quote:
Q'elle'sar wrote:
I have posed this question to myself. I have many doubts about your JCIS Deity & His ambitions. I would be as careful around Him as you are told to be around "Lucifer" (poor Satan got the boot as head-evil doer I guess :roll: Demonology 101 :?: ).

Yeah, poor little innocent Satan.

Hey, I never said "Innocent" :idea: :lol: I was simply pointing out that Satan & Lucifer are seperate beings often confounded by Christians with little understanding of the Demonology from their own Scriptures. I thought you, of all people, would see the difference. But perhaps not… Oh well, its just a minor technicality anyway 8)

Quote:
Q'elle'sar wrote:
I would also ask the question :arrow: Who really is the Holy Spirit? It is a question I have posed a number of times & have yet to find any answers to. Why is this "Great Aspect Of God" such a Mystery? Why are Christians always invoking & evoking this powerful spirit ignorant of who/what it is? There is a Danger I would be cautious of :idea:

Good question, does it say in the scriptures it is a person or being equal with God, or a being at all for that matter?

I don't Beleive so. But then again, I am not as familiar with the Codex Biblica as you are. :idea:

Quote:
Q'elle'sar wrote:
I accept the Absolute. I do not need scripture or Faith to Know the Absolute. I do not need commandments or salvation to find Spiritual Fulfillment. I do not need to call upon Spirits of any kind to have a relationship with the Absolute. I do not need to pray to (Evoke) the Absolute. In fact, there is nothing the Absolute would be able to do for me anyway. The Absolute is Perfect & incapable of change. To "help me" requires change. I was given the Freedom/Constraint of Choice as the one & only tool I have to succeed or fail. I Choose my Existence every single moment of said Existence. I do not need to call upon powers beyond my scope.

Whatever works for you Q.

No other "Cosmology" or Metaphysic works for me. If you understand the above, then you should understand how & why I see existence in the way that I do.

Quote:
Q'elle'sar wrote:
But I do. But this is the same as calling upon other Humans for help (which I also do). The danger & the rewards are exactly the same.

Do I care who the Masons worship or serve? No. I have Chosen not to be a Mason.

Do I care who the Christians worship or serve? No. I have Chosen not to be Christian.

The same can be said for every single Religion, Cult, Secret Society, or other group Humans have the chance to join. I am a member of none. I have Chosen not to be. However, I will look for the Truths offered by each, because collectively, Humanity as a whole has much Knowledge. So I take from Masonic Lore. I take from your Bible. I take from the Koran, the Torah, the Annelects, the Egyptian Book Of The Dead, the Druidic & Arthurian Mythos & Songs, the histories & archæologies of Humanity. I seek the Truths hidden in these complex Systems of Beliefs so that I can find Absolute Truths. I don't subscribe to any one religious or spiritual path. I simply follow my own path.

It is all I Know how to do.

If you're taking from everything else then you are in fact developing your own religion, and no different spiritually than the vatican.

I wouldn't call it a Religion. I'm not looking for Disciples or Believers. I don't want to be a Spiritual Guide for anyone. I am no Messiah or Prophet - & I don't want to be. Could you imagine that? Q'elle'sar Sidhefire The Prophet. :shock: The very thought makes me shudder :evil: :lol:

As for the Vatican, I'm very different Spiritually. I don't accept the Nicean Creed - what an absolutely ridiculous exercise in Metaphysics that was :roll: - I don't see Jesus or any of the Saints as Divine. I do accept that Jesus & possibly some of the Saints might have achieved the Übermensche, but I highly doubt that Benedict et. al. are big fans of Nietzsche :wink:

Quote:
I in no way mean to offend by that statement, you have that choice.

No offence taken :wink: All I have are my Choices. I have no Choice but to Choose. My Freedom of Choice is my only Constraint :idea:

Quote:
"Christianity" has been turned into a "religion" of what it was not intended. In truth it is nothing of the sort, Jesus preached it as a way of life and a way TO life and is more spiritual than physical,

Indeed. Unfortunately, the great Philosophy Of Life that was the Nazerene's Message was high-jacked by a bunch of egotistical Politicians. Christianity has been a mockery of its founder since the moment he ascended. I often wonder how he feels about it…

I have had a talk with the Nazerene at one point in my life. We spoke of Existence, Metaphysics, Spirituality - everything we are discussing here, it seems. I have a great respect for the Nazerene & his message of Unquestioning Love. In fact, for all of what I see as false or immaterial within the Christian "Doctrine" (& I use that word losely), "Love Thy Neighbour" is one of THE greatest Truths I have ever learned. It is the one thing that the Individual known as Jesus (whether he was the Christ or the Barbaras, I'm not sure anymore…) taught to mankind that is so important. Unfortunately, this simple message is often forgotten or neglected by those who say they are his Faithful :idea: This hypocracy puts a bad taste in my mouth & often frustrates me. But, I try to follow the Nazerene's example. I try to Love Humanity unquestionably. It is often very hard.

It is easier to Love those you do not know then those whom you already Love & know very well :idea:

Here's a link to the last message I sent to the Nazerene. I "simulcasted" it here because I felt Spiritualists like me might perhaps find something within its simple message that could help them on their own pathway. It explains my relationship with the Nazerene in simple terms. I hope it helps you understand my Paradygm a little better.

Quote:
but again we are all free moral agents and we have the right to choose, and we have both made our choice.

Indeed. We have made our Choices. And we both are living our lives according to those Choices. And by the looks of things, we are both doing alright. 8)

Autrui c'est le Diable.
-Sartre

The Truth Against The World! - Sacred Knowledge Dot Org

I Am A Spirit Having A Human Experience

Et bien, tuer tous les Philosophes - ils sont tous dangereux!

Support your Local Independant Artists, Musicians & Lemonade Stands!

Q'elle'sar Sidhefire
Resident Philosopher & Bleeding Heart

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:47 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

Thanks for the tips purple, I bought a router, and it does seem to have helped. I must also clarify that I never suspected anybody at this site and that is why I never mentioned it before, since it happened at other sites also.

Q'elle'sar wrote:
Perhaps sometimes my questions seem aggressive. I'm sorry if they do. I do not mean to offend.

I wouldn't worry about offending people Q, from my experience the only people who get offended are those who have just had a mirror thrust in their face and don't like what they see and decide to go on the attack, therefor it is their problem and something they need to deal with. For example, if somebody called you a rapist, and you know you're not, it's pretty hard to get offended. That is why it is so hard for many of us to read scripture, because it like looking into a mirror. Some accept that they don't like what they see and decide to change, and others decide that there's nothing wrong with them so there must be something wrong with the mirror. Some look in the mirror and are so delude they see themselves as perfect, like many of our "holy" men.

Q'elle'sar wrote:
I have a great deal of respect for you, Dr.X - even tho in the heat of discussion it might seem contrary. I enjoy our collective inquisitions immensely & I have learned quite a lot from those conversations. I hope the same can be said for you.

Likewise Q

Q'elle'sar wrote:
Quote:
Good question, does it say in the scriptures it is a person or being equal with God, or a being at all for that matter?

I don't Believe so. But then again, I am not as familiar with the Codex Biblica as you are. :idea:

To tell you the truth it's still something I'm looking into, and I am still working my way through the scriptures on that subject. From what I have come to read, they talk about the Holy spirit or Holy ghost dwelling in you, just like it talks about God or Jesus dwelling in you and changing your mindset for the better. I believe man inherently has a carnal and rebellious mind where he likes to do things his own way, even if it leads to his own destruction, but if you wish to reject that carnal mind and wish to submit to a higher being, and ask instead for Jesus to dwell in you, he can show you a better way. It's not about letting yourself get walked over, but about humbling yourself and admitting you don't know everything and never could, and that your past ways have not exactly brought you complete happiness and you wish to try another path. This is why I believe man had the fall from grace after eden. Man decided he knew better than God, so God said, okay, if you'd rather listen to venomous vipers have it your way and see where it gets you, and nowadays we have people saying "there can't be a God because he wouldn't allow war or aids". The things people use to discredit God are all products of man and his choices, not God's. That is why I believe what it says in the scripture that Jesus will return at the end of our self rule to stop it all before there is no flesh left. Look what's happening around us, and it will only get worse from here on in. I think God will have a lot of "I told you so"'s to dish out that day, to me included. Anyway I went off on a bit of a rant there, again :wink: , but to me it seems like the Holy spirit is the power of God dwelling in man, helping us to understand things that we in no way would with a carnal, earthly, rebellious mind.

Q'elle'sar wrote:
Indeed. Unfortunately, the great Philosophy Of Life that was the Nazerene's Message was high-jacked by a bunch of egotistical Politicians. Christianity has been a mockery of its founder since the moment he ascended. I often wonder how he feels about it…

JOHN 2:13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,
14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Jesus would not be very happy I would suspect. I would however not agree that his teachings were made a mockery from the moment he asscended. I beleive from the book of Acts etc that his followers stuck to his teachings. Jesus also prophesied that a very small remnant would stick to his teachings right up until the end of the age. I beleive is is quite possible that things started going awry with a guy named simon, referred to by many as simon the sorcerer. It is interesteing to note that Peter's orignal name was simon also. It could have been possible that this simon (the sorcerer) later impersonated Simon Peter and that was how "Christianity" as we know it branchijng from the church of rome came about. Here are the verses describing him. (note that he doesn't repent, he just expects Peter to pray that nothing bad happens to him)

ACTS 8:9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.
11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.
12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.
14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.
22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.
24 Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the Lord for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

Hmmm, just noticed in those verses it talks of the Holy Ghost and Jesus, and it mentions "he". That's the problem with greek translated into english, it's easy to misunderstand the point at heart.....for example is the "he" refering to Jesus or the holy spirit? Something else I will definately be looking into.

Q'elle'sar wrote:
I have had a talk with the Nazerene at one point in my life. We spoke of Existence, Metaphysics, Spirituality - everything we are discussing here, it seems. I have a great respect for the Nazerene & his message of Unquestioning Love. In fact, for all of what I see as false or immaterial within the Christian "Doctrine" (& I use that word losely), "Love Thy Neighbour" is one of THE greatest Truths I have ever learned. It is the one thing that the Individual known as Jesus (whether he was the Christ or the Barbaras, I'm not sure anymore…) taught to mankind that is so important. Unfortunately, this simple message is often forgotten or neglected by those who say they are his Faithful :idea: This hypocracy puts a bad taste in my mouth & often frustrates me. But, I try to follow the Nazerene's example. I try to Love Humanity unquestionably. It is often very hard.

I agree, following His teaching is extremely hard, but the great thing is he also understands that we are all sinners and fall short of the grace of God, and we shouldn't judge others who fail as we have done. If he thought we would all be able to follow him to the letter, he would not have needed to die for our sins. He took our punishment (Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord), and all I need to do is belive that. He told us the path away from destruction, yet knew we would fail at times, and then took our death sentence on his own head so we wouldn't have to. No greater has ever lived, and that's why I accept that He fully deserves to rule this earth, and why I would consider it an honour, not a weakness, to be able to bow at his feet.

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:40 am 
Professional SqlSpacer

One other thing when I used ZoneAlarm, X - I think I used it for about a year, and it told me I had like 300,000 attempts to access my computer during that time. I think you get that warning from cookies and such.

There would have had to have been a virtual army of hackers trying to hack my computer on a dialy basis - which I don't think is the case.

I'm a horrible judge of character in general, but TheFounder swears he doesn't allow spyware or other types of invasive software other than a very basic and simple cookie that remembers you.

I believe him - but like I said - I'm a terrible judge of character. :lol:

Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

MrPurple 3:16

Bite me, Founder.

Stand up for SqlSpace equality!

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=67736

Go Rogue on SqlSpace with me!

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=67778

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:33 am 

Dr.X wrote:
Q'elle'sar wrote:
Perhaps sometimes my questions seem aggressive. I'm sorry if they do. I do not mean to offend.

I wouldn't worry about offending people Q, from my experience the only people who get offended are those who have just had a mirror thrust in their face and don't like what they see and decide to go on the attack, therefor it is their problem and something they need to deal with. For example, if somebody called you a rapist, and you know you're not, it's pretty hard to get offended. That is why it is so hard for many of us to read scripture, because it like looking into a mirror. Some accept that they don't like what they see and decide to change, and others decide that there's nothing wrong with them so there must be something wrong with the mirror. Some look in the mirror and are so delude they see themselves as perfect, like many of our "holy" men.

I guess I'm someone who looks at as many different mirrors as I can find :wink:

Quote:
Q'elle'sar wrote:
Quote:

I don't Believe so. But then again, I am not as familiar with the Codex Biblica as you are. :idea:

To tell you the truth it's still something I'm looking into, and I am still working my way through the scriptures on that subject. From what I have come to read, they talk about the Holy spirit or Holy ghost dwelling in you, just like it talks about God or Jesus dwelling in you and changing your mindset for the better. I believe man inherently has a carnal and rebellious mind where he likes to do things his own way, even if it leads to his own destruction, but if you wish to reject that carnal mind and wish to submit to a higher being, and ask instead for Jesus to dwell in you, he can show you a better way. It's not about letting yourself get walked over, but about humbling yourself and admitting you don't know everything and never could, and that your past ways have not exactly brought you complete happiness and you wish to try another path. This is why I believe man had the fall from grace after eden. Man decided he knew better than God, so God said, okay, if you'd rather listen to venomous vipers have it your way and see where it gets you, and nowadays we have people saying "there can't be a God because he wouldn't allow war or aids". The things people use to discredit God are all products of man and his choices, not God's. That is why I believe what it says in the scripture that Jesus will return at the end of our self rule to stop it all before there is no flesh left. Look what's happening around us, and it will only get worse from here on in. I think God will have a lot of "I told you so"'s to dish out that day, to me included. Anyway I went off on a bit of a rant there, again :wink: , but to me it seems like the Holy spirit is the power of God dwelling in man, helping us to understand things that we in no way would with a carnal, earthly, rebellious mind.

I offer to you how the Buddhists see the weakness of Man :arrow:

Quote:
The seventh step of the Eightfold Path is Right Mindfulness, meaning to regard everything as being impermanent, ill and corrupt.

Getting over one's "debaseness" or corruption is a common step on any spiritual path. What the definition of said corruption is varies from Spiritual Teaching to Spiritual Teaching, but the gist is still the same.

Quote:
Q'elle'sar wrote:

JOHN 2:13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,
14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Jesus would not be very happy I would suspect. I would however not agree that his teachings were made a mockery from the moment he asscended. I beleive from the book of Acts etc that his followers stuck to his teachings. Jesus also prophesied that a very small remnant would stick to his teachings right up until the end of the age. I beleive is is quite possible that things started going awry with a guy named simon, referred to by many as simon the sorcerer. It is interesteing to note that Peter's orignal name was simon also. It could have been possible that this simon (the sorcerer) later impersonated Simon Peter and that was how "Christianity" as we know it branchijng from the church of rome came about. Here are the verses describing him. (note that he doesn't repent, he just expects Peter to pray that nothing bad happens to him)

ACTS 8:9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.
11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.
12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.
14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.
22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.
24 Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the Lord for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

Hmmm, just noticed in those verses it talks of the Holy Ghost and Jesus, and it mentions "he". That's the problem with greek translated into english, it's easy to misunderstand the point at heart.....for example is the "he" refering to Jesus or the holy spirit? Something else I will definately be looking into.

I didn't mean that no one stayed true to the Nazerene's message. Perhaps my comment was a gross generalization. Between the Ascension & Nicea, the Teachings - that Life Philosophy - were slowly being replaced by Dogma. This was all that I was meaning.

Quote:
Q'elle'sar wrote:

I agree, following His teaching is extremely hard, but the great thing is he also understands that we are all sinners and fall short of the grace of God, and we shouldn't judge others who fail as we have done. If he thought we would all be able to follow him to the letter, he would not have needed to die for our sins. He took our punishment (Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord), and all I need to do is belive that. He told us the path away from destruction, yet knew we would fail at times, and then took our death sentence on his own head so we wouldn't have to. No greater has ever lived, and that's why I accept that He fully deserves to rule this earth, and why I would consider it an honour, not a weakness, to be able to bow at his feet.

We are more alike then perhaps we care to admit, I think :idea:

Autrui c'est le Diable.
-Sartre

Q'elle'sar Sidhefire

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:13 am 
Professional SqlSpacer

Dr.X wrote:

Just thought I'd let you know Q that after further study of the original greek, the word "translated as "HE" actually means "It WAS", and was refering to the Holy Ghost, so by this is seems that "it" may be the power of God and not a personal seperate being, though I guess more study of other verses is still waranted.

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:38 pm 

Dr.X wrote:
Dr.X wrote:

Just thought I'd let you know Q that after further study of the original greek, the word "translated as "HE" actually means "It WAS", and was refering to the Holy Ghost, so by this is seems that "it" may be the power of God and not a personal seperate being, though I guess more study of other verses is still waranted.

Let me know what you find. I am really curious as to the nature of this "Holy Spirit"…

Autrui c'est le Diable.
-Sartre

Q'elle'sar Sidhefire