It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
Unread posts View first unread post Benjamin Franklin, the Occult and The Elite

in New World Order and Cults

rebel_lonedog

Sat May 28, 2005 5:54 pm

Vizear View the latest post

Unread posts View first unread post Book Highlights Occult Practices of US Establishment

in New World Order and Cults

rebel_lonedog

Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:38 pm

rebel_lonedog View the latest post

Unread posts View first unread post Roswell Confessions

in Recommended Web Sites

Dr.X

Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:36 am

Dr.X View the latest post

Unread posts View first unread post Madonna: 25th Ann 'Borderline' Occult connections began here

in Conspiracy Theories

Ben Dickson

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Ben Dickson View the latest post

Unread posts View first unread post Hurricane RITA, Occult Ritual Dates and NWO Sacrifices

in Opt In

Soldier_Of_The_Lord

Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:44 am

Soldier_Of_The_Lord View the latest post

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:16 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

Q'elle'sar wrote:
Actually, X., "Elohim" is plural, therefor the proper translation of Beniah Elohim is :arrow: "Sons Of Gods" :idea:

It is a uni-plural, meaning it can also refer to one, similar to somebody's last name. Many point to this name of God as a prophecy that he would one day bring forth a Son, and that at the resurrection the faithful will also become his sons.

Q'elle'sar wrote:
Why do you Christians keep confusing Marduk & Thoth???? :roll: Thoth taught Humanity the arts & the sciences. Not Marduk (the "Christian" Satan). And if Thoth was a "Fallen Angel", well, that's fine. It still doesn't destroy my cosmology since your IAM/Elohim/Jehova/God/Allah (or whatever other linguistic you want to use in place of his Tetragammation) is no different, IMHO. Enki. Enlil. Marduk. Ishtar. Inanna. Jehova. Thoth. Osiris. Isis. Horus. Seth. They were all gods. They definately were not Nephylim :idea: And they are imperfect as the rest of us.

Christianity, the Great Enlilite Triumph!

Poor Enki. He only wanted to make Human Existence more meaningful :roll:

That is your belief and you're welcome to it. Only time will tell the truth.

Q'elle'sar wrote:
Quote:
Also after the great flood, from the bible it seems the ancients tried to contact these "beings" again with the tower of babel which was also stopped by God.

Given the "Divine Politic" at the time, your JCIS Deity made a cunning move. It's one of the great accomplishments in history. Ironically, the Enkites supported this move. It was a win-win situation for both sides. :idea:

That's a pretty cool move for somebody who doesn't exist. :wink:

Q'elle'sar wrote:
Quote:
A Portal Opened:

It is generally agreed within occult circles that Crowley intentionally opened a portal of entry via magick ritual in the Amalantrah Workings which allowed the likes of Lam and other similar entities a passageway onto the earth-world. The rift "in-between the spaces of the stars," created by the Amalantrah Working, created a gateway through which Lam and other extra-cosmic influences could enter the known universe, and most particularly, our earth-world. According to occultists involved in such things, the Portal has since widened.

So, if the above is True. "Greys" are not Nephylim. They are simply extra-plannar beings who have been brought into this Plane Of Existence :idea:

That's right. Nephilim are only referred to as their offspring. Man/Angel, or Man/Alien, depending on what you wish to believe.

Q'elle'sar wrote:
Quote:
Why are we being slowly conditioned to accept aliens as our creators or benefactors? Why will they try to turn everybody away from God? There is more to everything than meets the eye. I know it sounds ridiculous now but expect in the next few years for aliens to turn up on our doorstep telling us they are our gods of mythology, and everything we believe about the God of the Bible to be false, and then watch everybody start burning the bibles.....

Funny thing is, this kind of development isn't far off the Truth, if you know anything about the Enlilite & Enkite struggles throughout the ages :idea: Unfortunately, the JCIS Paradygm is so narrow that it can only see the world through the lense of the Enlilite History. Everything else is "Evil" & "The Work Of Satan". Explains why the Vatican burned Scientists back in the day. History makes so much sense once you understand the Politics behind the rift between Enlil & Enki (as well as their decendants) :idea:

Look at the gods of mythology. Constantly waring amongst themselves, swallowing their children, chopping each other up and throwing them into the nile, sons taking revenge for the deaths of their fathers, playing the good guy/woman for a couple of seasons and the returning to hades as god of the underworld for another, offspring between women raging on the earth, demanding blood sacrifices and the murder of our children etc. I could go on forever. Their true colours show, and you wonder why we believe everything else is evil. You wonder why their followings slowly died out, because they brought no message that actually made a difference, just pain and confusion. There is only one God, a loving creator. Yes he has to commit acts that some may see as bad (no I'm not talking about the vatican, they serve themselves, and their own agendas and the gods of old more than they serve God), but that is our fault and brought about by "gods" who actually want to destroy us, and all their confusion that people insist in perpetuating. Once again, only time will tell.

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:38 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

ISAIAH 14:29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:21 am 

Dr.X wrote:
Q'elle'sar wrote:
Quote:
Also after the great flood, from the bible it seems the ancients tried to contact these "beings" again with the tower of babel which was also stopped by God.

Given the "Divine Politic" at the time, your JCIS Deity made a cunning move. It's one of the great accomplishments in history. Ironically, the Enkites supported this move. It was a win-win situation for both sides. :idea:

That's a pretty cool move for somebody who doesn't exist. :wink:

I never said the JCIS Deity doesn't exist :idea: To the contrary, I Believe He & his relatives are the source for most of the strife caused in Ancient Times & the source of 90% of the world's religions. :idea:

Quote:
Q'elle'sar wrote:
Quote:
Why are we being slowly conditioned to accept aliens as our creators or benefactors? Why will they try to turn everybody away from God? There is more to everything than meets the eye. I know it sounds ridiculous now but expect in the next few years for aliens to turn up on our doorstep telling us they are our gods of mythology, and everything we believe about the God of the Bible to be false, and then watch everybody start burning the bibles.....

Funny thing is, this kind of development isn't far off the Truth, if you know anything about the Enlilite & Enkite struggles throughout the ages :idea: Unfortunately, the JCIS Paradygm is so narrow that it can only see the world through the lense of the Enlilite History. Everything else is "Evil" & "The Work Of Satan". Explains why the Vatican burned Scientists back in the day. History makes so much sense once you understand the Politics behind the rift between Enlil & Enki (as well as their decendants) :idea:

Look at the gods of mythology. Constantly waring amongst themselves, swallowing their children, chopping each other up and throwing them into the nile, sons taking revenge for the deaths of their fathers, playing the good guy/woman for a couple of seasons and the returning to hades as god of the underworld for another, offspring between women raging on the earth, demanding blood sacrifices and the murder of our children etc. I could go on forever. Their true colours show, and you wonder why we believe everything else is evil. You wonder why their followings slowly died out, because they brought no message that actually made a difference, just pain and confusion. There is only one God, a loving creator. Yes he has to commit acts that some may see as bad (no I'm not talking about the vatican, they serve themselves, and their own agendas and the gods of old more than they serve God), but that is our fault and brought about by "gods" who actually want to destroy us, and all their confusion that people insist in perpetuating. Once again, only time will tell.

Oh, I agree. Our Creator is far more important then the gods of yore (& I Believe your JCIS Deity is part of this later group, BTW). I'm not too convinced on the "'gods' who actually want to destroy us" bit. Not all of these greater spirits are "out to get us". In fact, looking at the mythological record some of these very beings might have been directly involved in our evolution (read the original version of "Genesis" written by the Sumerians to see what I mean :idea: ). Some of them have taught us the foundations of what we know (Thoth) & a fair number of them have fought to keep the "gods" with personal agendas from interfering with us (i.e. Age Of Piceses - Non-Interferance Pact). There are a fair number who willingly help us when we request their aid (your JCIS Deity comes to mind as does the being you call "The Holy Spirit" & a number of "Pagan Gods & Spirits" I am familiar with (The Tuatha & the Aes Sidhe, namely…)). Knowing where a perticular Spirit (God) stands in view of Humanity & our Physical/Metaphysical Evolution is important in any kind of Religious/Spiritual/Occult work. I wonder, do you Truly understand your God in this way, X? Do you know where he & his cohorts stand on these fundamental Spiritual Issues that could mean life or death for Humanity?

Take a look at the Mexican Flag :arrow:

Do you know what the ensign at the center of thier flag means? What is the significance of the Eagle clasping the Snake within its claws? Who do these two Great Animals Represent?

I have always thought that this ensign was very fitting for a country that has a Christian Majority :arrow:

Quote:
Roman Catholic 76.5%, Protestant 6.3% (Pentecostal 1.4%, Jehovah's Witnesses 1.1%, other 3.8%), other 0.3%, unspecified 13.8%, none 3.1% (2000 census)

Source

I am also not surprised that the Eagle was chosen as the Mascot of the US. Even tho the US was founded by Masons, they too are a part of the JCIS Paradygm & so the Eagle is àpropos in this case as well. And given that in the last 30 years the Right Wing Christian Conservatives have basically taken control of the US in many ways, the Eagle is even more fitting a symbol of America :idea:

The answers are all there, X. The Symbols & the Rituals observed everyday by millions of people (but not understood at all by the masses) all tell it like it is. The problem is, even the Priests have no idea as to what all the Symbology means anymore. The real meanings have been lost :arrow: and there is the Danger you Christians should be fighting against! Ignorance! There is nothing more dangerous within existence then the Ignorance that permeates "The Faithful" of all Religions.

Even the Masons admit this ignorance - those who say they protect the ancient knowledge. One of the aims of Freemasonry & the number one duty of a Freemason (as I understand it - I'm not "of the craft", BTW) is to rediscover the Lost Secrets of the Craft. Those secrets that died with the mythical figure Hiram Abif (who, BTW, is a Character from the Bible, but as a good Christian, you should already know who Hiram Abif is…) who has been historically linked to the last True Egyptian Pharaoh :arrow: Seqenenre Tao II who was murdered by the Hyksos (Hebrews). Other then King Tut, Tao II is the only known Egyptian Pharaoh to have suffered homicide :idea:

Just some things to ponder, X. I hope you look into some of this information, as I hope to look into some of the information you have provided me. Perhaps we will both then be one step closer to the real Truth we are all seeking :idea:

Blessed Be.
Q.

Autrui c'est le Diable.
-Sartre

The Truth Against The World! - Sacred Knowledge Dot Org

I Am A Spirit Having A Human Experience

Et bien, tuer tous les Philosophes - ils sont tous dangereux!

Support your Local Independant Artists, Musicians & Lemonade Stands!

Q'elle'sar Sidhefire
Resident Philosopher & Bleeding Heart

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:16 am 
Professional SqlSpacer

Q'elle'sar wrote:
I never said the JCIS Deity doesn't exist :idea: To the contrary, I Believe He & his relatives are the source for most of the strife caused in Ancient Times & the source of 90% of the world's religions. :idea:

You may as well have said it, since you continually right him off. I would like to know how God created all the strife in the ancient times. He also is not the source of religion in the way you think. He gave one revelation, and that was polluted over time through the influence of man and spirits.

Q'elle'sar wrote:
Oh, I agree. Our Creator is far more important then the gods of yore (& I Believe your JCIS Deity is part of this later group, BTW). I'm not too convinced on the "'gods' who actually want to destroy us" bit. Not all of these greater spirits are "out to get us". In fact, looking at the mythological record some of these very beings might have been directly involved in our evolution (read the original version of "Genesis" written by the Sumerians to see what I mean :idea: ).

I have read up on more than you would care to think. Think about this. Let's say that in Eden Adam is at one with God, and from that he knows about creation, the zodiac, and all that is entailed. Now after the fall of man from eden (which in itself was started by a rebelious spirit saying "God is lying to you" in order to destroy man), the true creation story is known, but through all these lying spirits and man's corruption the story spreads and changes so that man now venerates these spirits instead, apart from a few tribes that keep the original. Soon a group of the fallen Agnles see the daughters of men, and decide to take wives for themselves, creating super intelligent offspring that create such things as the Pyramids and the temple mount at Balbek. These new beings start eating all mans food and cause nothing but trouble, and start genetic experiments etc (read the book of Enoch about them "sinning" against animals) on animals, creating trangenics, creating beasts that are not "after their own kind" (Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind), creating men that are half goat and half man, half bull half man etc. (think of the myths and egyptian glyphs). All hell has broken loose, and Gods sees that if he is ever to bring forth the messiah, the passover reconconciling mans sin anf fall from grace and allowing them to be "sons of God" in a ressusrection, something needs to happen. He finds a man named Noah who is "perfect in his generations" and tells him to build an ark for his family and "pure" animals. A giant flood comes and wipes out the evil upon the earth, but not entirely.

The family settles, but soon enough it starts to happen all over again. "And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth" (Genesis 10:8)". (What's interesting about this statement is that the Hebrew word translated as "mighty one" here is Gibborim, a word that is very similar in meaning to Nephilim. The gibborim are also a set of beings in many new age beliefs.) This nimrod decides to build a tower (a gate of god). There are many writings that express the opinion that Nimrod was associated with the god of Mars (Dante's poem for example). In the writtings of Josephus it is alluded to that Nimrod was making the tower waterproof (why would he do that unless he was expecting another event from God, and why would he be expecting that?) Let's say that Nimrod was builing something to open a portal (check out the pyramid on the US seal), similar to what Crowley eventually did, to bring back the fallen angels. Now God see's this, and remembering his promise not to bring another flood, decides on another more mercifull option.

GENESIS 11:5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city

Certainly man has built many structures in the ancient times, but none got the attention of God in this matter. It was more than a mere tower.

The new tribes spread around the entire globe with their new languages, and soon are again being lied to by spirits as they record their stories about the creation and the flood, and they all have their own different stories, yet still similar to the original revelation, and secret mystery religions and groups hold on to the secrets told and forbidden information.

Further along in history God decides to continue his plan for the salvation of man, and part of that plan is correcting the myths. He finds a good and humble man named Abram (later has his name changed to Abraham) and says "Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee", to get him away from the corupted words of fallen spirits. Abraham is promised that his faithfullness will be rewarded (Genesis 15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be). Eventually Abrahams seed are in Egypt, now comprising 12 tribes, and enslaved in a land not promised to Abraham. God finds a man named Moses wandering in the desert and tells him to go and free his people, which he does through the help of God, and leads them back into the promised land. Through Moses God corrects all the mistakes and gives him the correct story, and the rest as they say is history.

Now think about this - Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Do a search on transgenics and chimeras and see what man is up to these days. Do also a search about US marines in the ancient city of Babylon, and ask yourself, what were they searching for (nephilim DNA perhaps)......and did they find it?

US marines offer Babylon apology

The Pentagon Plan to Create Mutant "Super-Soldiers"

Q'elle'sar wrote:
The answers are all there, X. The Symbols & the Rituals observed everyday by millions of people (but not understood at all by the masses) all tell it like it is.

Indeed the answers are there. The both of us are more similar than we would like to admit. We are simply looking at exactly the same thing but from different sides of an ever expanding rift, so we have two entirely different perspectives. I have walked both sides. Let me tell you a little story that I don't tell very often because it's something I'm not proud of...

When I was 15 we had an end-of-year Rugby League party at the clubhouse with all the teams and officials etc. While all the parents were getting drunk at the bar, several of us were messing around in the dressing rooms when a couple of the older guys who were into the occult decided it would be fun to start messing around with a wigi board. I watched with keen interest and soon joined in, at first thinking they were simply messing around. I found out I was wrong when only two of us did it and I could feel it moving on it's own. I became quite interested in the whole subject and soon began doing it secretly in my bedroom that I shared with my older brother, which by the way is only 10 metres from me as I type this, since I have just recently moved into the house we grew up in as kids and is still owned by my parents. What I was doing was real, as I received a lot of info from spirits, but rarely was it truth. Within a couple of weeks I started getting woken up by a strange voice calling my name. This evolved into thumping on my chest. I could no longer sleep in the room and began sleeping on the lounge in the living room. Two weeks later my elder brother starts telling the family he is having really weird dreams. By this stage I was nearly 17 and didn't want to mention anything, because I knew I would be in be in serious shit with my parents. It all came to a head about a week after that when one morning my brother comes screaming into the living room where I was sleeping saying he could feel his teeth growing, hair growing in his throat, and a overwhelming feeling of despair. I could see by the look on his face and the tremble in his voice he was serious. Next he took a whiff of his hands and nearly puked.

Now all my life I have had serious sinus problems and can only remember smelling about three things in my life (something I inherited from my grandmother unfortunately, though I have had friends tell me that they believe my brain shut it down as a self preservation method because of the smell of my farts :wink: ). Anyway he thrusts his hands in my face and I couldn't help but gag. The smell went down my throat and and I later had to gargle listerine to get rid of it. I have never smelled many things in my life so I don't have much to compare it to, but I got the sense of a rotting corpse, I'm serious. Also when he woke me with his yelling down the hallway, there was an unexplainable gloom to the room about me. After the events I described above transpired, and seeing the terror on his face. Something made me throw my arms around him. I told him I loved him over and over again (something that seems strange to me in retrospect since I'm certainly not the lovey dovey type) and suddenly a glow came through the window and lit up up the room. We both stopped what we were doing, dumbfounded by this light, and it seemed to calm him down. Now you might think that is all bullshit, but believe me I wish it was. That event scarred my brother mentally so bad that the doctors believed he had a psychotic episode and put him on medication. He lost all contact with his friends and has never been the same since, never had a job, never had a family, but a lot of that has to do with the medication they have tested on him. Since that day I have tried to explain to my parents that I witnessed it also, but somehow they don't believe me, and frankly, I don't blame them. The medication he has taken for the past 17 years messed him up so bad that he has the liver of a lifetime alcoholic and will soon need a liver transplant. The brother I grew up with and adored is gone. Now I could sit here and blame it all on the doctors, but unfortunately I fear in my heart that I am to partly, if not totally to blame, and that is something I will have to live with for the rest of my life. This is only one such event after messing with wigi boards and spirits, there are several others, which soon stopped after accepting Christ as my saviour. This is why God warns us about listening to spirits, and not to have contact with any of them, it's just too bloody dangerous, especially if you are deceived into thinking you know what you're doing. The one Good thing I can take from that event is what started my interest instead in God, and he has brought me blessing beyond anything I could have asked for. Even though I am now living in that same house and sleep only metres from that room, I feel no fear, I have faith that I am now protected.

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:48 am 
Professional SqlSpacer

A few things I forgot to mention Q, my father is an ex-freemason, and even though he is no longer a lodge member, it's very hard to get information out of him, you can see he really fears giving info. Because of this I have many books about the topic. The masons in truth have nothing to with the God of the Bible. The Hiram Abiff story is also a classic "bait & switch", and isn't even behind the truth of the upper echelons of freemasonry. Many believe that at the second level it splits, some given the whole Hiram abiff story and are let down by the anticlimax of it all and leave, while the other branch, well who knows. A good book explaining this topic "The Shadow of Solomon" by Laurence Gardner, but the author is is admitted ex-freemason so how much truth he divulges is also questionable. The freemasons serve lucifer as is proven by the writings of Albert Pike. They would only like us to believe that they worship God because they saw what happened to their forefathers, the knights Templar....

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:38 pm 

Quote:
And the babel grew forth
And thru the garden the babel radiated
Reverberated & resussitated
Ending in the revitalization of the river
The fires burned
The air became foul
And at last man was no more
The power of the word was too great
The power of their words was too much
And the power of their power was powerful
More then the power they never knew

And so the tower of Nimrhod was raised
And the Tetragammation was displeased
And the tribes of us became like dust
Flung to the four corners of the sphere
As it continued its immortal flight
Thru our existences

And I was like the wave
Washing upon the shore
And I am like the salmon
Fighting the current
And I will be like a Blue Star
Radiant upon green grass

Finally free
Finally free
Finally me

For I have sung the song of Taliesin
I have drank the holy water with Lugh
Parched & filled
Hungry & drunk
The battle rages on

Merddyn left but a hope
As the tides change & we try to cope
Still the darkness abounds
And we still believe the illusions on the wall

These blinders I know are present
I understand the significance
I have seen the light for what it is
But a bitter reflection
A bitter nightmare lost on the masses
Yet I am still shackled
This paradygm still all too real
The Cave is so warm & cosy
Even tho I know its true nature!

Will I ever walk on the grass?
Will I ever feel the breeze in my hair?
Will the Tuatha continue to guard the glass tower?
Will Arthur or Bran rise again?

And all the sinners & saints amass
In the squares & temples so old
The ancient liturgy is whispered
The ancient knowledge lost long ago
Even the keepers are blind to the freedom
Even the acolytes burn for another cause
Reality has become so twisted
And I am still at a loss…

So I whisper my song to the wind
And watch the signs for a clue
And listen to poets philosophers & madmen
Since the prophets don't know what to do

A poem
A poem
A poem for Mankind
A song for the Children
A song for the people
Yet more Bable
Bable
Bable
Boo

No wonder the gods are coming back
Are we ready?

A Revelation
Q'elle'sar Sidhefire
August 10, 2007
12:37 PM CST

My muse still sings… I hope I have not offened Taliesin, the Greatest Bard that ever lived :idea:

Autrui c'est le Diable.
-Sartre

Q'elle'sar Sidhefire

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:00 pm 

Dr.X wrote:
A few things I forgot to mention Q, my father is an ex-freemason, and even though he is no longer a lodge member, it's very hard to get information out of him, you can see he really fears giving info. Because of this I have many books about the topic. The masons in truth have nothing to with the God of the Bible. The Hiram Abiff story is also a classic "bait & switch", and isn't even behind the truth of the upper echelons of freemasonry. Many believe that at the second level it splits, some given the whole Hiram abiff story and are let down by the anticlimax of it all and leave, while the other branch, well who knows. A good book explaining this topic "The Shadow of Solomon" by Laurence Gardner, but the author is is admitted ex-freemason so how much truth he divulges is also questionable. The freemasons serve lucifer as is proven by the writings of Albert Pike. They would only like us to believe that they worship God because they saw what happened to their forefathers, the knights Templar....

Step out of your Paradygm just for a second, X. Think of what is possible if everything you Know or Believe could be false. What is really ABSOLUTELY TRUE if you doubt everything you've learned or been taught to believe? What is True by virtue of itself?

God.
Satan.
Lucifer.
Enlil.
Enki.
Marduk.
Innana.
Osiris
Isis.
Horus.
Seth.
Thoth.
Lugh.
Cernunnos.
Dana.
Cerridwen.
Allah.
Jehova.
Jupiter.
Amon.
Ra.

Which is your Creator? Which one of them is it? Which of the others I have not listed is it? How do you Absolutely Know this is your Creator?

I have posed this question to myself. I have many doubts about your JCIS Deity & His ambitions. I would be as careful around Him as you are told to be around "Lucifer" (poor Satan got the boot as head-evil doer I guess :roll: Demonology 101 :?: ). I would also ask the question :arrow: Who really is the Holy Spirit? It is a question I have posed a number of times & have yet to find any answers to. Why is this "Great Aspect Of God" such a Mystery? Why are Christians always invoking & evoking this powerful spirit ignorant of who/what it is?

There is a Danger I would be cautious of :idea:

I accept the Absolute. I do not need scripture or Faith to Know the Absolute. I do not need commandments or salvation to find Spiritual Fulfillment. I do not need to call upon Spirits of any kind to have a relationship with the Absolute. I do not need to pray to (Evoke) the Absolute. In fact, there is nothing the Absolute would be able to do for me anyway. The Absolute is Perfect & incapable of change. To "help me" requires change. I was given the Freedom/Constraint of Choice as the one & only tool I have to succeed or fail. I Choose my Existence every single moment of said Existence. I do not need to call upon powers beyond my scope.

But I do. But this is the same as calling upon other Humans for help (which I also do). The danger & the rewards are exactly the same.

Do I care who the Masons worship or serve? No. I have Chosen not to be a Mason.

Do I care who the Christians worship or serve? No. I have Chosen not to be Christian.

The same can be said for every single Religion, Cult, Secret Society, or other group Humans have the chance to join. I am a member of none. I have Chosen not to be. However, I will look for the Truths offered by each, because collectively, Humanity as a whole has much Knowledge. So I take from Masonic Lore. I take from your Bible. I take from the Koran, the Torah, the Annelects, the Egyptian Book Of The Dead, the Druidic & Arthurian Mythos & Songs, the histories & archæologies of Humanity. I seek the Truths hidden in these complex Systems of Beliefs so that I can find Absolute Truths. I don't subscribe to any one religious or spiritual path. I simply follow my own path.

It is all I Know how to do.

Autrui c'est le Diable.
-Sartre

Q'elle'sar Sidhefire

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:54 pm 

I guess, I should say this (and I don't mean to offend): I don't trust your god. And this is a Belief I have Justified by simply reading your Bible. There is too much that is Spiritually Dangerous with the JCIS Deity for me to put my trust in him. There are too many unanswered questions, too many strange occurances & things that should make rational beings take a moment & think about their existential safety. Again, when one looks at the Authority the Spiritual Beings of your Bible wield, it is Truly awe inspiring & terrifying :idea: Believe me!

Does not your Bible tell you to Fear Your God? I don't know the exact verse, but I'm sure I could find it (you're probably familiar with it, anyway…). Why would I need to fear the being that supposedly Created me? What is it that I have to fear?

Another point, that always sets alarm bells off inside my mind: We were given the Freedom of Choice by our Creator yet "He" demands that we follow him unquestionably :? "He" tells us "there is only one path"! If this is True, why give us Choice? Oh yes, "we must Choose 'His' Love". Why? Is "He" not Perfect? Is "He" not Omnicognescent & already Know what we are going to Choose anyway? Does "He" not Unquestionably Love his Creation & accept that we are Imperfect & have faults? Why must we then bow down to his "Commandmants" & ask for "Salvation" if "He" already knows our Choices & that we are Imperfect whilst being Unconditionally Loving?

For a Being to be the Creator, it must be Perfection. If it is not Perfect, then it is not the Creator & simply some other Created Being vying for our influence.

This is why I do not Trust your JCIS Deity. Nowhere in your Bible does it say "He" is Perfect, Absolute, Truth, Love, Omnicognescent, Omnipresent. The Christian God is not described in these terms.

This is why I am weary of his "Revelation" :idea: What is his real agenda?

Autrui c'est le Diable.
-Sartre

Q'elle'sar Sidhefire

Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:58 am 
Professional SqlSpacer

Q'elle'sar wrote:
Step out of your Paradygm just for a second, X. Think of what is possible if everything you Know or Believe could be false. What is really ABSOLUTELY TRUE if you doubt everything you've learned or been taught to believe? What is True by virtue of itself?

God.
Satan.
Lucifer.
Enlil.
Enki.
Marduk.
Innana.
Osiris
Isis.
Horus.
Seth.
Thoth.
Lugh.
Cernunnos.
Dana.
Cerridwen.
Allah.
Jehova.
Jupiter.
Amon.
Ra.

Which is your Creator? Which one of them is it? Which of the others I have not listed is it? How do you Absolutely Know this is your Creator?

For me personally that is an easy question. Which one brought a genuine message and an awesome way of life that if actually followed to the letter, would fix every problem you could think of, without sanctioning violence on the innocent, and which one is constantly attacked by pride-filled people who really don't know as much as they think they do. I don't have to step anywhere to see the answer to that.

I have all my life questioned what if I believe or what I'm supposed to believe is not true. That is why I don't believe in going to church on Sunday is worshipping God, why I believe there is no power in kneeling before a statue of a dead Christ on a wooden cross any other statue of carving or porcelain statue be it Mary, the devil or anything else you could name, why I don't believe I can save peoples souls, why I don't believe that standing in a forrest naked and chanting will give me special powers, why I don't believe that conversing with spirits will give me any greater knowledge than the next person, why don't I believe that calling some 1800 number will give me insight into the future, why I don't believe I can read a few books or study a few topics and that will make me greater than the next person or make me become a "teacher", why I believe I have no right to constantly attack people for their beliefs, why I don't believe anything gives me the right to say "If only you something about this" or "if only studied that" and then roll my eyes, why I don't believe that upon my death I will be zapped up to heaven and will lay around for eternity playing harps. (I will go to the grave and rot, just like everybody else until my saviour returns). I could go on forever but I think you get the point.

Q'elle'sar wrote:
I have posed this question to myself. I have many doubts about your JCIS Deity & His ambitions. I would be as careful around Him as you are told to be around "Lucifer" (poor Satan got the boot as head-evil doer I guess :roll: Demonology 101 :?: ).

Yeah, poor little innocent Satan

Q'elle'sar wrote:
I would also ask the question :arrow: Who really is the Holy Spirit? It is a question I have posed a number of times & have yet to find any answers to. Why is this "Great Aspect Of God" such a Mystery? Why are Christians always invoking & evoking this powerful spirit ignorant of who/what it is? There is a Danger I would be cautious of :idea:

Good question, does it say in the scriptures it is a person or being equal with God, or a being at all for that matter?

Q'elle'sar wrote:
I accept the Absolute. I do not need scripture or Faith to Know the Absolute. I do not need commandments or salvation to find Spiritual Fulfillment. I do not need to call upon Spirits of any kind to have a relationship with the Absolute. I do not need to pray to (Evoke) the Absolute. In fact, there is nothing the Absolute would be able to do for me anyway. The Absolute is Perfect & incapable of change. To "help me" requires change. I was given the Freedom/Constraint of Choice as the one & only tool I have to succeed or fail. I Choose my Existence every single moment of said Existence. I do not need to call upon powers beyond my scope.

Whatever works for you Q.

Q'elle'sar wrote:
But I do. But this is the same as calling upon other Humans for help (which I also do). The danger & the rewards are exactly the same.

Do I care who the Masons worship or serve? No. I have Chosen not to be a Mason.

Do I care who the Christians worship or serve? No. I have Chosen not to be Christian.

The same can be said for every single Religion, Cult, Secret Society, or other group Humans have the chance to join. I am a member of none. I have Chosen not to be. However, I will look for the Truths offered by each, because collectively, Humanity as a whole has much Knowledge. So I take from Masonic Lore. I take from your Bible. I take from the Koran, the Torah, the Annelects, the Egyptian Book Of The Dead, the Druidic & Arthurian Mythos & Songs, the histories & archæologies of Humanity. I seek the Truths hidden in these complex Systems of Beliefs so that I can find Absolute Truths. I don't subscribe to any one religious or spiritual path. I simply follow my own path.

It is all I Know how to do.

If you're taking from everything else then you are in fact developing your own religion, and no different spiritually than the vatican. I in no way mean to offend by that statement, you have that choice. "Christianity" has been turned into a "religion" of what it was not intended. In truth it is nothing of the sort, Jesus preached it as a way of life and a way TO life and is more spiritual than physical, but again we are all free moral agents and we have the right to choose, and we have both made our choice.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next