Breaking Political News

"It's been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." -- Ronald Reagan
It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:43 pm 
8) looks pretty :D

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:40 pm 
Slusho

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:46 pm 
Master Sqlspacer

Thanks for the link soozi...
http://www.skyfirelantern.com

It looks like I only need to send up four at a time for a good laugh. :lol:

Slackvision wrote:
AlQ was built by "us" and they work for "us".
Slackvision wrote:
You're going to hell with fire and brimstone if you don't get on board with the plan.

“After seven years of an Administration that has stretched our military to the breaking point, ignored deplorable conditions at some VA hospitals, and neglected the planning and preparation necessary to care for our returning heroes, America’s veterans deserve a President who will fight for them not just when it’s easy or convenient, but every hour of every day for the next four years.”

-Barack Obama, November 12, 2007

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:06 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

My retirement goal is to make a hot air balloon shaped like a ufo. I will release it up wind of a population center during the peak hour of a meteor shower to grab the most eyeballs.

busted wrote:
All Lebanese immigrants should be investigated.

busted wrote:
The media will decide 'what is paraded around'

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:16 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

It was reported on World News tonight ... would be kind of fun if it were spaceships! We wouldn't have to listen to the election anymore!!!!!! :wink:

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:19 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

HEY ... when I was looking at the YOUTUBE video of the lights, it reminded me of Burning Man last year. I had totally forgotten this, but someone was putting little red lights high up in the sky. No one knows what they are/were, even today (well, those responsible most certainly do) but it was tripping everyone's brain throughout the week. They would appear for a while at night, and then just disappear. I'll bet this is the same work.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:26 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

soozichilders wrote:
but it was tripping everyone's brain throughout the week.

"Those lights are makin me trip balls, man.", said the naked dude with the angel wings.

Blame it on the lights.

busted wrote:
All Lebanese immigrants should be investigated.

busted wrote:
The media will decide 'what is paraded around'

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:10 am 
Master Sqlspacer

Quote:
There could be a more down-to-earth explanation behind the strange lights that appeared over Phoenix on Monday night, according to one Phoenix man.

Lino Mailo, 44, said he saw his neighbor launch several helium balloons with flares attached to them from the back porch of his north Phoenix home. Mailo said the balloons took off about 8 p.m., right before the mysterious lights were spotted.

“It's pretty tricky, because the higher the balloons get, the harder it is to tell what they are,” Mailo said.

A helicopter pilot with the Phoenix police department who was flying last night also saw the objects and said they appeared to simply be some flares hanging from helium balloons. Mailo said he has no idea why his neighbor released the balloons, but he regrets not filming the act.

“I feel bad for the people freaking out about this,” Mailo said. “I could've put this whole thing to rest.”

http://www.azcentral.com/community/nort ... s0422.html

:lol:

Slackvision wrote:
AlQ was built by "us" and they work for "us".
Slackvision wrote:
You're going to hell with fire and brimstone if you don't get on board with the plan.

“After seven years of an Administration that has stretched our military to the breaking point, ignored deplorable conditions at some VA hospitals, and neglected the planning and preparation necessary to care for our returning heroes, America’s veterans deserve a President who will fight for them not just when it’s easy or convenient, but every hour of every day for the next four years.”

-Barack Obama, November 12, 2007