Breaking Political News

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -- Albert Einstein
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:10 pm 
Master Sqlspacer

Quote:
Bradford man has described the moment he saw a UFO in the skies above his home.

Richard Ing, of Westminster Avenue, Clayton, said he watched in amazement from the balcony of his house as it passed over Bradford city centre, Clayton and off towards Denholme.

The 40-year-old printer said: “There were eight of us who saw it – four adults and four children.

“We are all sensible people and were amazed by what we saw.

“It was a massive fireball half the size of an aeroplane.

“We got it on a mobile phone, which does not do it justice.

“Maybe someone else has seen it or can explain it. It was 8.20 on Saturday night. If I had not seen it myself, there’s no way in the world I would have believed it.”

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/n ... bove_city/

Slackvision wrote:
AlQ was built by "us" and they work for "us".
Slackvision wrote:
You're going to hell with fire and brimstone if you don't get on board with the plan.

“After seven years of an Administration that has stretched our military to the breaking point, ignored deplorable conditions at some VA hospitals, and neglected the planning and preparation necessary to care for our returning heroes, America’s veterans deserve a President who will fight for them not just when it’s easy or convenient, but every hour of every day for the next four years.”

-Barack Obama, November 12, 2007

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:44 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

yep its an UFO because i can't Identify it so its an Unidentified Flying Object

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:34 pm 
Slusho

it a related note: I saw 6 shooting stars in 2 minutes last night... seriously weird stuff... I do see them from time to time (live on top of a serious hill with very few lights.. IE: we can see the Milky Way pretty clear) ...

but the rate of them coming in was pretty radical.... every 20 seconds or so another one came streaking in... funny thing about it.. all from the same direction... at about the same point in the sky... neat thing is Francis saw it as well... had a 3 year old going.. Daddy.. who is drawing lines up there? :)

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:06 pm 

Don't shooting stars usually occur in clumps? For instance A larger piece of space debris breaking up into several chunks and burning up in the sky in succession.

It's always easy to see the heavens here at school, the only light is our small dim lit town. Clear skies and a short walk off the main roads and you can see everything clear.

A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned.
P.J. O'Rourke wrote:
There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.