Breaking Political News

"It's been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." -- Ronald Reagan
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:42 am 
Master Sqlspacer

Quote:
Was this the Norway one?

That is a pic of a shuttle launch.

And after watching the video's again..

http://www.vgtv.no/?id=27558&category=1

Video of spiraling missle apparently 'sploding.

http://www.vgtv.no/?id=27553&category=1

This one has to be a time lapsed photo..

Slackvision wrote:
AlQ was built by "us" and they work for "us".
Slackvision wrote:
You're going to hell with fire and brimstone if you don't get on board with the plan.

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:53 am 
Professional SqlSpacer

Kurgan62 wrote:
Kurious wrote:

Were that smoke/exhaust from a rocket it would be distorted by wind fairly quickly would it not?

It was....

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:14 am 
Professional SqlSpacer

Not trying to quash Dr X's Trungent theory, but I thought this was amusing:

Clayphish wrote:
Good to see there is more voices of reason, Dr. X.

After Googling 'Trungent Particles' and finding the only relevant link being this:

http://www.crank.net/particle.html

Quote:
Trungent 2001 Dec 29
... particle physics ...
"Well, to begin with, let me tell you that the Trungent not only exists here on earth. In fact, its very particles are born and spread throughout even the most distant stars, similar to perverts. Although a universal phenomenon, it is still near impossible to find any reliable information or research-data on the Trungent, since many scientists simply don?t want to face the cold facts or maybe they just don?t want to spook the herd. Much is still to be learned of the mysterious Trungent, but it seems to consist of distinct particles, all drifting throughout the dark cosmic void. They are scattered by supernovas, solar winds, and Trungent Blasts, while drawn together by a honing frequency (Trungent-Signature). The Trungent particles are invisible, even if you had ten of the worlds strongest microscopes all focused through each other. The problem with these bewildering particles is that they allow light to flow right through them, and therefore do not refract. It is thought that these primary Trungent-particles are trans-mutated from matter sucked into black-holes. The newly born particles are then spat out the opposite end, like a production-line in a Trungent factory."

Quote:
Welcome to Crank Dot Net.

Crank Dot Net is devoted to presenting Web sites by and about cranks, crankism, crankishness, and crankosity. All cranks, all the time.

Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

MrPurple 3:16

Bite me, Founder.

Stand up for SqlSpace equality!

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=67736

Go Rogue on SqlSpace with me!

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=67778

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:24 am 
Admin

A little off-topic, but...
Saw an impressive display of The Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis to you science-types :wink: ) last night. I've only seen them in this part of Michigan once before---although they are quite common in my old stomping grounds in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, and at our place "up north" in northern Lower Michigan.
Anyways, it's always awe-inspiring and even more beautiful with all the Christmas lights and fresh snow. But it most likely has nothing to do with this topic. Carry on.

Mick

"Summer's going fast, nights growing colder...Children growing up, old friends growing older.
Freeze this moment a little bit longer...Make each sensation a little bit stronger."
--'Time Stand Still', Rush

"That some achieve great success is proof to all that others can achieve it, too."
--Abraham Lincoln

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:36 am 
Professional SqlSpacer

what happens to a large rocket/missle/craft, or what flight pattern would one then take if a
directional/stering rocket appendage, one of several were to fail....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 am 
Professional SqlSpacer

Mick wrote:
A little off-topic, but...
Saw an impressive display of The Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis to you science-types :wink: ) last night. I've only seen them in this part of Michigan once before---although they are quite common in my old stomping grounds in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, and at our place "up north" in northern Lower Michigan.
Anyways, it's always awe-inspiring and even more beautiful with all the Christmas lights and fresh snow. But it most likely has nothing to do with this topic. Carry on.

Mick

Cool beans! the aurora is on my list of things to see before I die. I'm lucky if I can see a star in this town. There's just too many street lights.

http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
http://www.theantiterrorist.co.uk/
http://lawfulrebellion.org/
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:20 am 
Professional SqlSpacer

It was....

Wait... are you sure those are in order?

Seems the light on the horizon is brighter for the second, suggesting you have them posted in opposite order.

Also, every video I have seen which has a high enough resolution to pick up the 'extra light' shows it disappear when the spiral vanishes.

A spiral formation from a rocket losing one side of power makes sense by itself- but, as the pictures above suggest, to have a rocket heading towards you suddenly create a perfect spiral above you, and the vapor from that spiral cloud suddenly disappear does not make sense.

This could very well be time lapsed (I do not know, it was not annotated as such that I saw):

Notice the different directions the blue light/cloud... whatever faces and the facing of the spiral.

And if it was a rocket, wouldn't the spiral at least have a little blue in it?

But you can't have a budgetary solution if you don't change what the role of government should be. As long as you think we have to police the world and run this welfare state, all we are going to argue about is who will get the loot.

Patrick J. Buchanan wrote:
Free trade, the Kennedy Round of trade negotiations, the Uruguay Round, the Doha Round, NAFTA, GATT, the WTO — what they all produced is a Magna Carta of the transnational corporation, which looks longingly to the end of nation-states and the arrival of world government.

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:25 am 
Slusho

It was a rocket people... trust me no one is using a slider device... nor did the LHC open up a black hole... aliens are not invading from Alpha Centauri ...

Interesting.. yes... but a mystery no...

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:51 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

Right and isn't the LHC out of commission right now anyways?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next