Breaking Political News

Sqlspace has been online since 2003
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What do you believe Aliens are?
Fallen Angels led by Satan 50%  50%  [ 12 ]
Beings from other planets unrelated to God 33%  33%  [ 8 ]
Us from the far future (time travellers) 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Beings from an alternate reality or multiverse 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 24
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:00 pm 
Forum Moderator (Mark of the Beast)

Location: Survive the Tribulation: www.survivalforum.com See what is coming: http://www.americanholocaust.net
Hmm weird...no i cant see the pics...no idea why.

http://www.infowars.com/print/ps/franks_martial.htm

For FULL details, click below link;

http://www.sqlspace.com/guillotines-in- ... t7364.html

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:52 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

Yeah kory, I just have a series of boxes with "images hosted by tripod" in'em.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:51 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

Interesting, sotl, are you implying that these implants are the mark of the beast in human testing trials?

Certainly, if aliens suddenly showed up that would open up a whole new can of worms as far as biblical interpretation is concerned.

busted wrote:
All Lebanese immigrants should be investigated.

busted wrote:
The media will decide 'what is paraded around'

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:19 am 
Forum Moderator (Mark of the Beast)

Location: Survive the Tribulation: www.survivalforum.com See what is coming: http://www.americanholocaust.net
Could very well be slack...very possible.

Another theory of mine is that they will be 'Manchurian Candidates' perhaps used as Mind Control Zombies who are in key locations and will help round up resistors of the new world order or perhaps monitor the family to make sure they are being 'obedient' to the beast.

http://www.infowars.com/print/ps/franks_martial.htm

For FULL details, click below link;

http://www.sqlspace.com/guillotines-in- ... t7364.html

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:20 pm 
Beginner

I would tend to agree with SOTL on this one.The trap is set and the incremental acclimation is upon us so heavy it has allready set in as normal and will be accepted.

RT

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:40 pm 
I Actually Posted!

:)

Why couldn't this be the truth? I will not claim to be a Christian but can see relevance in much of what Soldier has said (although some of what has been said may be overstated).

There is no way of knowing what God is or what Angels / Demons are. Some of the biblical stories recounting experiences with these entities could very well be based upon interactions with extra terrestrials, while others I would argue, are not.

Heedless, why not accept the 'christian' prophesies of an end time? While I wouldn't say that extra terrestrials are 'fallen angels,' I would definitely be willing to accept that they have the means to fulfill the acts portrayed in the bible.

On top of that, look at where technology has taken the human race. We haven't yet developed a means to cure cancer (that we know of at least) and already we are on the brink of WW3 - complete destruction. One argument that cold be made in lieu of this evidence is that as technology advances, the human race becomes further distant from god.

Why can't we then assume that extra terrestrial visitors - who are much more advanced than we are - are further from god? Even further perverted by the 'godlike' powers they have on Earth?

I would like to state that in spite of all this I believe that humanity is completely capable of fulfilling the end time prophesies on their own. The Maya prophesied their doom by the hands of evil gods and low and behold in came the Spanish. Whoever or whatever extra terrestrials may be, the biggest threat to humanity is itself.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:46 pm 
I Actually Posted!

...and if it comes to beheading, I can tell you that I know of quite a few that are going to roll.

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:15 am 
Beginner

Well, seems you're approaching the true picture. And if I might interject,
"The Fall Model of Interplanetary Vehicles"! The names' still under debate, but the consensus is leaning towards. "Fateful!" Full Story

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:21 am 
Beginner

noname wrote:
Well, seems you're approaching the true picture. And if I might interject,
"The Fall Model of Interplanetary Vehicles"! The names' still under debate, but the consensus is leaning towards. "Fateful!" Full Story
Care to take a stab at who'se captain of that mother ship?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next