Breaking Political News

Sqlspace has been online since 2003
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:02 am 
SqlSpacer

A Conewago Township woman admitted in Adams County court Monday that she smokes marijuana every day with her 13-year-old son to reward him for completing his homework.

Amanda Lynn Livelsberger, 30, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of corruption of minors, possession with intent to deliver drug paraphernalia, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of a small amount of marijuana with intent to distribute.

Livelsberger's plea did not stipulate a sentence. Based on the charges to which she pleaded, she could spend up to 17 years, two months in jail and pay up to $36,000 in fines. Her driver's license could also be suspended for six months.

A sentencing hearing is scheduled for Nov. 27.

Livelsberger was charged after Conewago Township Police searched her home April 29, and questioned her and her son.

Police seized various drug paraphernalia from Livelsberger's bedroom, including a bag of marijuana, two cocaine straws, a small heroin vial, and 31 new small glass pipes and bowls, according to court documents. Livelsberger allegedly told police she bought the 31 pipes to resell them.

Also seized from a lock box in her son's bedroom was $600 cash, which Livelsberger told police belonged to a drug dealer, court documents state.

Livelsberger admitted in court that she has been smoking marijuana with her son since he was 11 years old and that she usually smokes it with him as a reward.

The boy told police that when he gets off the school bus, he is required to do his homework and then is allowed to smoke marijuana, according to court documents.

Full Story

Listen to The Jack Blood Show @ American Freedom Radio Monday - Friday 10:00 am EST

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ George Orwell

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:10 pm 
Active Sqlspacer

Sounds like my mom :)

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:35 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

sustitute the word "pot" for ritolin and it wouldn't have even made the news.

http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
http://www.theantiterrorist.co.uk/
http://lawfulrebellion.org/
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:14 pm 
Professional SqlSpacer

it works though doesnt it, how many kids never do homework, they totally lack motivation for the pure boredom and stress of it all, except for the bookworm kids.

The path to prosperity is peace and the path to peace is the realization religion of worship is false. Image

Post subject: Knowledge
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:47 am 
I Actually Posted!

bump up
lurk
-------------------------
Supply Cheap wow gold to our loyal customers. Buy wow gold now, we have available stock of wow goldon most of the servers. We can provide really cheap wow gold. Enjoy a new wow gold life, We are a world class wow gold store online !

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:21 pm 
Beginner

Okay I see Bud as the reward and can agree with it, but cocaine straws and heroine paraphenalia? I enjoy the a good recreational smoke as much as the next guy in fact it helped me greatly in school but using coke and heroine are bad enough but around their 13yr old? Were they teaching him about Gonzo? R.I.P Hunter S. Thompson

Let's put a smile on that face! :)